You can now apply to volunteer at RiZE Festival with Hotbox Events!
By volunteering at RiZE Festival 2018 you’ll be playing a vital role in making the first RiZE a very special weekend! Our volunteers will form big part of the new RiZE Festival family and we wouldn’t be able to do it without them. As a volunteer you’ll help festival goers like you to have the best time possible at Hylands Park in August!
Volunteering is a great way to experience the festival, you’ll learn new skills, make new friends, it looks brilliant on your CV, plus you’ll have your own private camping area with charging points, free tea and coffee, access to staff toilets and showers!
WHAT WILL I DO AS A VOLUNTEER?
As a RiZE volunteer you’ll get involved with all sorts to help the festival run smoothly and make sure festival goers have an amazing weekend. Some of the things you’ll get up to as a volunteer will include:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible.
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
SIGN ME UP!
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at RiZE, head over to Hotbox Events.