Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with all the T&Cs below
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS – RIZE FESTIVAL HYLANDS PARK 2018
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY BAGS A4 SIZE OR SMALLER ARE PERMITTED IN THE ARENA
DIRECTIONS BY CAR TO HYLANDS PARK.
If you are travelling from East Anglia follow the A12 to Chelmsford.
If you are travelling from the South or West take the M25 and exit at junction 28 to the A12. At Chelmsford exit from the A12 to the festival site along the A414. Once on the A414 be sure to check the signs and follow the appropriate directions. If you are travelling from the north via the M11 follow the signs from Junction 7 to Chelmsford on the A414. Once at Chelmsford you will pick up the directions for RiZE Festival.
Day Visitors: Follow the signs showing a P.
Camping: Follow the signs depicting a tent.
Caravans, Campervans, Trailer Tents: Follow the signs depicting a caravan.
TRAIN AND SHUTTLE BUSES – First Group Essex will operate a shuttle bus service between Chelmsford Rail Station and Hylands Park for £5 return and can be booked in advance via Ticketmaster. Buses run from Coval Lane, exit from the front of the rail station and turn left info Fairfield Road.
For shuttle bus times please visit www.rizefestival.co.uk
DROP OFF & PICK UP – There is a pick up and drop off point, please follow the signs.
THE POSSESSION OF A RiZE FESTIVAL TICKET OR WRISTBAND SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the promoter, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the promoter at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched. The law has changed, there is no such thing as a ‘legal high’ this includes Nitrous Oxide. NO illegal/unidentifiable/psychoactive substances or nitrous oxide is permitted into the site. Possession of any may lead to your ejection from the festival and arrest.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a Weekend Camping ticket or wristband. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsites are open at 17:00 on Thursday 16 August 2018. Sleeping in vehicles is NOT permitted in any car park. Tents or any form of cooking is NOT permitted in car parks due to fire regulations.
5. Day ticket holders, please present your full ticket to the stewards at the arena gate who will scan your ticket for that day. You are not permitted to camp at the festival.
6. Campervans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the campervan area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van pitches must be purchased in advance.
7. No pass outs will be issued to Day ticket holders. Please ensure you have everything before entering the arena.
8. NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena but you are permitted to take it into the campsite if you have a weekend camping ticket/wristband. The only containers permitted in the festival site shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 500ml.
9. In addition to point 3 above no private sound systems, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, and any other item which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site. A full list is available on www.rizefestival.co.uk
10. Please respect the park and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any and will be extinguished
11. If you have any disabled access requirements please email [email protected] access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
12. Persons lost in the festival site should meet at one of the Open Road Welfare areas.
13. No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs.
14. RiZE Festival is not suitable for young children. No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18. Under 13’s (12 yrs and under) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site. The event is 5+ (no under 5’s admitted)
15. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18. RiZE Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
16. Official merchandise is only festival merchandise on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
17. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Maztec Ltd.
18. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment will be permitted in the festival site. Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Maztec Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Maztec Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets/ wristbands be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your wristband and tickets safe. RiZE Festival tickets/wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of tickets/wristbands is prohibited without the express permission of Maztec Ltd. You may not resell or transfer this ticket/wristband if you are selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket/wristband within the festival site under any circumstances.
22. RiZE Festival tickets/ wristbands may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Maztec Ltd. This includes official RiZE Festival sponsors and media partners.
23. Ticket/wristband holders consent to photography & filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
24. Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
25. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
26. Car parking is £20 plus £1 booking fee if booked in advance to and £25 on the gate.
27. Please note that any vehicles not cleared off the festival site by 12 noon on Sunday 19th August 2018 will be towed away.
28. The promoters reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
29. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.