Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with all the T&Cs below
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS – RIZE FESTIVAL HYLANDS PARK 2018
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without Live Nation’s (LN’s) prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by LN.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- The Event is not suitable for young children.
- Children under 5 (aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children aged 12 and under are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a 18 or over ticket holder at all times.
- Children under 16 (aged 15 or below) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) ticket holder at all times.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. A challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of LN.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Weekend Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first time entry at a wristband exchange.
- Day Tickets must be retained by the customer at all times whilst in the arena. The ticket holder is responsible for their ticket until they leave the event. There is no re-admission and/or campsite provision for day ticket holders.
- Weekend Tickets – The ticket holder is responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband (for weekend ticket holder) and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the Event.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
- Tickets remain the property of LN.
- LN will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of LN
- All wristbands remain the property of LN until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- LN reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly See Eviction Policy http://www.festivalrepublic.com/staying-safe
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- LN is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
- Banned from event – Glass (bottles, jars or containers), air horns, fireworks/pyrotechnics, flares and distress flares, illegal items, illegal substances, unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones & similar items capable of generating loud noise, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, unofficial tabards/high visibility reflective jackets, blow torches, generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans, camping gas canisters (exemption for gas canisters fitted within campervans), firewood, aerosols over 250ml, petrol burners, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless mobility scooter), any goods for unauthorised trading, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs and other stoves permitted in the campsite, camping equipment, umbrellas including golf umbrellas and parasols, long pole flags, firewood, flags, photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use (Cameras with lens of over 6” will not be allowed through the arena entrance), large or open drinks bottles (under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water are permitted). Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free. Please note: you cannot bring alcohol in to the arena (bars are available in the arena). Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Items that are confiscated will not be returned.
- Under 18s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
*Bottles must be sealed and untampered or empty so that they are not used for bringing alcohol to the arena such as vodka
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere on site
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from LN.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL LIVE NATION (MUSIC) UK LTD EVENTS
- Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information.
- FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 0207 009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm).
- Event website – https://rizefestival.co.uk/ If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact [email protected]